Should I Start Over?

Naturally Recovering Autism Forums AMM Forum Should I Start Over?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shirin Danner
    Participant

I’ve decided to restart the modules, starting from the very beginning. Upon doing so, I realized that I have missed some key things. I did not start him on the sensitive brain child minerals, he has not been taking the Quinton minerals-I had trouble with ordering, we have not made diet changes (he is extremely picky and stubborn, I have tried to change his diet before and he went an entire week without eating). My question, should I stop everything and start from scratch? He is so miserable. He cries most of the day, everyday. I just want to help him. I was feeling under the weather this week and mistakenly doubled up on his elixirs. I did this for 4 days before realizing. What should I do? I am feeling very hopeless right now.

Karen Thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Shirin,
    I know it’s hard sometimes. Hang in there.
    The easiest way to do the program, and the most effective, is to follow the order of the sequence. I’ve listed things in a certain way on purpose. Unless there is a huge PANS flare or parasites or something that must be done sooner then just begin at the beginning. The pages educate you on the ‘why’ for each piece, as well as the “how”. The pages in module 7 are placeholders for each coinfection so I encourage you to review each one at your leisure to learn about them, especially the symptoms to look for. If your child is in an obvious episode or you know you have mold in your home, etc, then that needs to be worked with sooner. Since you have done some work already, he is likely further ahead than you think. At least some prep work has been done.

The picky eating can be from PANS. See its page in module 7. If he is in a PANS flare then once you’ve started the minerals and the pure body regular zeolites (I assume you already have) then when he is stable you can begin the herbals one at a time. I also give an example on how to introduce them on the pdf ‘herbal ordering and usage guide’ which is at the bottom of any coinfection page. Parasites can get in the way too, so see the symptom guide for them in module 7.

Try some of the ideas for getting nutrition into him from the picky eating guide at the bottom of the gut healing diet page in module 1.

If he’s on the Brainchild minerals and doing fine with the spectrum support version, then you don’t need to worry about going back to the sensitive formula. It’s a good starter formula so that’s why I suggest it in the beginning and moving up from there. If you feel he needs the sensitive formula now then order them and do a bottle again, then use the spectrum support after that, if you feel he’s ready. If he does better on the sensitive formula than whatever you’re on now then you can keep him on the sensitive a little longer. It’s per individual and how they do on each formula. Be sure to begin very slowly with either, using the Brainchild dosage chart at the bottom of the macro mineral support page.

Doubling the elixirs has likely thrown him into a die off reaction. Don’t beat yourself up. It happens, but the elixirs work so they are telling his cells to release “more’ toxins from te increase in dosage. If your son is really sensitive you can do as low as one drop a day and slowly move up from there. DOn’t be afraid to go too slowly. Slow is good, just keep moving forward one step at a time.

Take some time for yourself too. Anything you’d like to do for YOU. You deserve it.

Shirin Danner
    Participant

Hi Karen,

For some reason I am not able to see your reply to my original post.

Karen Thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Shirin,
    i checked the forum spam folder and don’t see anything else from you there. Have I answered it yet or is it still or is it seen anywhere by you that I haven’t seen maybe? What is the title of the topic?

Natercia
    Participant

Shirin pls post your Q again!
    Looks like Karen has missed your Q by accident 🤔

Natercia
    Participant

Hello Karen 👋🏻 Looks like you accidentally missed the above Q by shirin.

Shirin perhaps post your Q again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enter your name and email address below to claim your free spot for the video workshop.

Congratulations! You have reserved your spot. We'll send you an email as soon as Video 1 goes live on Tuesday. :)

Enter your name and email address below to receive a notification email as soon as I open registration back up.

IT WORKED! Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from me letting you know when I've opened enrollment back up :)

Enter your name and email address below to claim your free spot for the video workshop.

Congratulations! You have reserved your spot. We'll send you an email as soon as Video 1 goes live on Thursday. :)

Enter your name and email address below to receive a notification email when enrollment is opened back up.

IT WORKED! Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from me letting you know when I've opened enrollment back up :)