Select Page

Losing appetite

Naturally Recovering Autism Forums AMM Forum Losing appetite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mariamawit Gebeyehu
    Participant

Hi Karen,
    So far we doing great but when I start giving the parasite herbal after one day. He vomited and he lose his appetite. So I stopped giving him all the supplements because he eat only the pancakes made of coconut flour and egg.At night he refused to eat anything. Do you think it’s related with parasites?

Karen Thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Mariamawit,
    Yes, I would say it’s related to the parasites. When we give only one new thing at a time it does help us know what caused any new reaction. Since you just started only the parasite herbal then it tells us that it is reorganizing the gut. This product is anti-microbial, meaning it begins killing the parasites, so these symptoms are not uncommon. It also gives us good information that he needs the treatment. Definitely use only one drop a day for the first week as the herbal usage guidelines instruct. (Side note: see if you can think of any new food or supplement he’s also just ingested recently or any exposure to anything new. Histamines also cause a lack of appetite. This is just to help isolate the incident to the herbal formula.)

Since you’ve stopped giving him his supplements then see how many days it takes for the symptoms to subside. Once they do then resume what he was originally on and doing ok with and try giving him just one drop of the herbal formula 6A again. Follow this course of action, stopping if necessary, then resuming at the starting drop dosage, until he can take one drop a day for seven days in a row before adding in the second drop a day. When you’re at more than one drop a day you will divide dosages (ie half the drops in the AM and the other half dosage drops in the PM). Once he’s on the parasite herbal formula 6A for a week, then begin adding in the Lyme herbal formulas, one at a time, as the sequence on the “Herbals for specific needs…” pdf guides you.

Giving garlic can help symptoms since parasites hate garlic. Eating garlic is good, and I also have a link to a garlic supplement on the parasite eradication pdf. Binders should help with the die off too, so keep them going. The support supplements will help.

Mariamawit Gebeyehu
    Participant

Hi Karen,
    Lucas is feeling bit better he started eating food not usually amount but I am grateful at least his eating. I still stop all the supplements it become one week because his appetite I am scared if I start giving him the supplements he may lose his appetite again I just want to give him little time so that he’s body can catch up.My question is can I start the dosage I used to give him or not ?
    For parasites herbal 6A I gave him only one day he got sick then I stopped giving him .How is the counting work for 6B?
    This week his nephew gave him butter he is been gluten free and dairy free since we start this program I was upset when they told me.Do you think it’ll affect all the hard work we do? Do you think if I give him Mindlinx it’ll take out the dairy ? In the supplement section we are Baikalin and I am so scared it will affect him. I’m giving him Lyme dominant with pans procedure.

Karen Thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Mariamawit,
    You could try giving him one or two of the supplements he was previously on and his body is used to already. Give low dosages and see if it makes any difference. Try one at a time with a couple days in between. You could always stop if his appetite reduces again.

You’d likely be able to go back to the original dosage, however, I think it’s always a good idea to give less as we resume anything just to see how it goes. In this case, I think trying half of what he was on prior to the sickness for a few days each, one at a time, is a good start. You’ll know if it’s ok to go up in dosages faster if he’s doing ok.

Get the detox support supplement sin place, then add in just one drop of the parasite herbal formula 6A. Give one drop on the first day and see how he does. If he does ok, then continue with just one drop a day for the first 7 days, as the herbal ordering and usage guide instructs on how to give it and how to titrate up. Once he is at full dosage for his age then you will add in the formula 6B the same way, one drop a day for a week before increasing. Once both are at full dosage then you will give full dosage of them together for 30 days, then take 30 days off then do another 30 days at full dosage. See the parasite eradication guide and the herbal usage guide for this information.

If you didn’t see any new symptoms after he ate the butter then it sounds like he did ok with it. One ingestion like this will not undo your work. Mindlinx can help. If he’s not on it yet, then when you start it be sure it’s the only new thing at that time for a few days to watch for symptoms of die off. It is a probiotic.

As long as he’s not on psychotropic drugs then the Baikalin is fine to give him and it’s helpful. It helps with retroviruses, nervousness, epilepsy, and sleep.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.